piątek, 3 lipca 2015

'Dream on' mini canvas for Finnabair + VIDEO tutorial


Hello my crafty friends,
I am so happy to be back to you.
I have some mini art today, mini canvas.
Can you believe that I used black gesso for the first time ever? Yes, first time. For long I felt intimidated by black gesso and I don't know why. I am used to white gesso with nearly every project but never black one :)


I felt that it's time to experiment with black gesso. I used my favourite wooden bits. You will find those on the back of your brand new canvas. For some reason I was always collecting them without knowing when and how I am gonna use them.


I concentrated on creating as much texture as I can by using wooden bit, thread and white crakle paste. I coloured my piece using many shades of silks. Finally I add cut out photos and title.


 
You can see the whole creative process in my video.
I hope you will enjoy it and find some inspiration.
So grab some canvas, paints and enjoy, happy creating!


Love, Marta

8 komentarzy:

  1. Amazingly beautiful! I love the video!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. You create the most exciting pieces of art! This is beautiful!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Fantastic background! Loved your video and loved seeing the process! Gorgeous results xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I can't believe you've never used black gesso before!! I do feel the same way, it's so intimidating...I Always get nervous when I am putting it on...but you made such a beautiful project, I can't stop watching it!! LOVE it! Hugs xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. STUNNING Marta..the background texture and dimension is fabulous and I have lots of those wooden bits put aside, not knowing what to do with them and I love the sweet fairy and bubbles...gorgeous work.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. stunning, inspirational work, after watching some of your videos I too am starting to save all those little wooden pieces, thanks for the idea

    OdpowiedzUsuń