niedziela, 17 lipca 2016

5 Cards - 1 Kit = Video Tutorial for My Creative Scrapbook

Hi friends,

Today I wish to take a minute and talk a little about a kit club!
My Creative Scrapbook kit club it's a great place to get your kit!
I am happy to design my projects there for over two years! 
I love every single kit that was created by Pam. Not only that the kits are always pretty but also filled with matching beauties that would make everyone possible to create some outstanding creations.
If you never had a chance to become part of a kit club then you should have a look.


Today I have 5 cards from July Limited Edition kit.
And... trust me there is still plenty left in the bag to create many more cards or layouts from that kit.






I hope you will enjoy my video and that I encouraged you to have a look at My Creative Scrapbook website. If you are already a member please let me know! Remember the kit I always create is called Limited Edition kit :)



Hugs, Marta xx

2 komentarze:

  1. All your cards are so gorgeous, Marta! I love the way you have mixed and matched the die-cuts and frames. Truly stunning work!

    OdpowiedzUsuń