poniedziałek, 5 września 2016

'Life is too short to wait' mixed media tag for Lindy's Stamp Gang

Hello & Hi Friends,

I am here with another colourful project, this time a mixed media tag. I must say I love creating tags. This is a great alternative to cards. You can also give it to someone special same way as you would do with card. What I love is the shape of tag and endless possibilities!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I also made a collage photo with step by step tutorial for you. I started with adding some texture paste through a stencil from Agateria. Once everything was dry I sprayed 3 colours from Caribbean Cruise set on my background.
August tag

On a separate sheet of paper, I sprayed some green and yellow colour and stamped some leaves from Agateria, which I fussy cut later on. Lastly I added flowers, shiny gems and embellishments like this stunning chipboard heart from Scrapiniec.
August tag1

This color palette may look a bit familiar as it’s our hot selling Caribbean Cruise Flat Fabio set. Instead of creating a limited edition, we thought we’d get inspired by a set you may already own and love. If you don’t already own this set, it just means you can get them it sale for the whole month of August. You sure don’t have to be limited to these exact colors though, just be inspired by them and use similar ones!
Lindy's Products Used:
August 2016 Spray Set/ Caribbean Cruise
August 2016 LIMITED EDITION Embossing Powder Set
AUGUST 2016 Limited Edition MEGA Set
and for more inspiration our
Caribbean Cruise Magical set
Other Products:
paper flowers, rhinestones, stencil, modeling paste, chipboard, string, black ink
I hope you enjoyed this quick mixed media tag.
Wishing you a lovely day!
13510786_10208585092317457_7366112735236072369_n

5 komentarzy:

  1. Oh dear... Your tag is looking awesome. Love the way you decorated it with that pretty heart and the fabulous colored flowers. I reslly love your work. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous art. You are such a lovely source for inspiration.
    Hugs from Monica
    Spain

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Wow I love the vibrant colours Marta! Just beautiful x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Wow I love the vibrant colours Marta! Just beautiful x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. wow !!! beautiful and so lovely work :) i really like your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    OdpowiedzUsuń